jakedog.org
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 04:19:35 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
62320 Posts in 5025 Topics by 30 Members
Latest Member: Laephis
* Home Help Login Register
+  jakedog.org
|-+  Newbie Board
| |-+  Intros
| | |-+  Howdy
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Howdy  (Read 11296 times)
Magus

« on: March 18, 2008, 08:39:25 PM »

Hello everyone. I'm Magus here, and was Magus originally on World of Dreams where I met our host Mego and the rest of the Chico Cabal. I've been registered here since October 28, 2005 according to my profile, so I imagine I've been rather rude not introducing myself sooner. I've been a serial lurker since leaving WoD, on Sunsword's forums and now here.

I've been following along with the various discussions here and at Sunsword's for years now, so I feel extremely awkward finally typing out an introduction.  I'd like to post occasionally though since so much of my time is now spent on the road and away from the gaming I use to escape. I think I'd feel even more awkward commenting on a thread here without at least saying "hi" first however, so here it is.

Hi!  Smiley
« Last Edit: July 03, 2008, 10:24:37 AM by Magus » Logged

“These are the times that try men’s souls. The summer soldier and the sunshine patriot will, in this crisis, shrink from the service of their country; but he that stands by it now, deserves the love and thanks of man and woman.” - Thomas Paine
Mego
Head Asshole
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2008, 08:48:48 PM »

Cool, glad to see you finally posting. I've seen you lurking here forever and figured you were not posting cause you hate me so much, which often made me cry myself to sleep at night.   Cry Cry Cry Cry

When I have nothing to say, my lips are sealed.
Say something once, why say it again?
Big Ed
Retired

« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2008, 08:49:03 PM »

I have desperately needed someone besides Mego, Bloom and Charles (the girls are too usually too nice) to tell me how whack I am for a long time.

Welcome and please, jump right in.

Big Ed

"Stupid should hurt" - Woody Paige
Janey

« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2008, 09:34:34 PM »

Hi, Magus!  Long time no see.  I hope you become one of our Regular Posters.  Smiley

Janey.
Master Archer.
Bloom
« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2008, 02:29:13 PM »

I just noticed your post, so sorry for not saying "hi" earlier.  And the fact that you work(ed) on the Obama campaign... awesome!

Anyway, ciao!  It's always nice to see a new face.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2008, 02:31:15 PM by Bloom » Logged
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: