jakedog.org
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 08:09:00 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
62379 Posts in 5025 Topics by 30 Members
Latest Member: Laephis
* Home Help Login Register
+  jakedog.org
|-+  Newbie Board
| |-+  Intros
| | |-+  New Forums? Woohoo!
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: New Forums? Woohoo!  (Read 6953 times)
Bloom
« on: October 28, 2005, 10:50:45 AM »

Hi everyone.  Umm, I posted an intro message earlier, but it hasn't shown up, so apparently I'm the idiot who can't figure out the forums.  Anyway, I hope that other message doesn't all of a sudden show up and make me look like even more of an idiot.

Games, games, games.  I actually don't play games that much (the only game I consider myself to have really been serious about, i.e., I played it like a hopelessly addicted junkie shoots up heroin, was UO), but I am currently playing a bit of World of Warcraft.  I'm not sure for how much longer, though.  I just reached level 20, and for some resaon that seems to be my limit in these new-fangled games with levels, 3D, and all that other crap.

As for real life, my SO and I have been looking for an apartment.  Yes, we're going to be cohabitating, and yes, I'm a bit nervous about that.  Mostly excited, but a little nervous.

That's all for now.  And thanks for putting these forums together, Mego!  I'll try not to be too much of an ass.  I do, however, have a few things to say about gay marriage that I think you all might be interested in hearing; so get your ban stick ready.   Grin

Mego
Head Asshole
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2005, 06:15:38 PM »

I seriously doubt that I would have any reason to ban any of the people that were regulars on Sun's.  There was lots of disagreement but I never saw anything that would entail banning.

Just don't get a big graphical sig with pictures of your dark elf vampire character from WOW and the name of your guild emblazoned across it and I think we'll be ok.

When I have nothing to say, my lips are sealed.
Say something once, why say it again?
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: