jakedog.org
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 10:42:01 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
62325 Posts in 5025 Topics by 30 Members
Latest Member: Laephis
* Home Help Login Register
+  jakedog.org
|-+  Newbie Board
| |-+  Intros
| | |-+  Well, I'm back
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Well, I'm back  (Read 79639 times)
Big Ed
Retired

« Reply #15 on: August 13, 2010, 11:36:57 AM »

Sheesh.  That guy has pretty much taken Ayn Rand and turned her into a religion.

He wouldn't be the first.

In my last foray back into Eve, I applied for membership in a guild which used Ayn as their guiding priciples in Eve.  I was rejected, I think probably because I said, "It's just a game."

Big Ed

"Stupid should hurt" - Woody Paige
olebaldangus
Retired

« Reply #16 on: August 17, 2010, 01:01:47 PM »

Boom? BOOM??? Pfft there's no way I'm calling you that. "Boom" omg hahaha fer the love of mike "Boom" I think I peed myself a little!

"Poof" would be more like it.

"Boop" would also be fitting, all things considered.

"Doh I fergot my password like a big dummass so from now on you'll all have to refer to me as MC Ole BONG BANGus the BLIGGIE-BLAMM-HAMMER ROCKET-PUNCH."
Big Ed
Retired

« Reply #17 on: August 17, 2010, 01:15:31 PM »

Holy shit,. look what the cat drug in.

I thought you was dead...    laugh

Big Ed

Mego
Head Asshole
Administrator

« Reply #18 on: August 17, 2010, 01:17:51 PM »

I figured he'd finally got his airplane going and was flying around with his motley crew of space apes having adventures. 

When I have nothing to say, my lips are sealed.
Say something once, why say it again?
Janey

« Reply #19 on: August 17, 2010, 02:16:12 PM »

AHAHAHAahah oh man angus, I'm glad you're back.

Janey.
Master Archer.
Antimony
Retired

« Reply #20 on: August 17, 2010, 05:43:48 PM »

Ohmygod!

Dude!

Wow.  Hi there.  Whatcha been up to?

olebaldangus
Retired

« Reply #21 on: August 17, 2010, 06:29:53 PM »

Meh I just finished playing Fallout 3, why, what year is it?

Actually I got a job programming TV-type stuff for a living a couple years ago (nothing cool, more like those TVs they have at the check-outs at Jewel, 'cept its for places like sports bars and hospitals and trains) and by the time I get home I really need to NOT concentrate on "screens" and "text" for a while, so that sorta puts a crimper on me blabbering like I used to.

I also have all the sports data in the universe and everything on the AP news feeds and designer celebrity garbage and stock fluctuations and the weather from all around the US constantly flowing through my skull at work and that kinda makes me not wanna talk about anything heh.

I did reactivate my WoW account recently and I ended up finding Janey (as I was checking out all my characters and trying to remember how to play the game, I haven't played since before the first expansion came out) and she reminded me what Mego's dog's name was so I finally got around to poking my nose in here...

...only to discover that Bloom has changed his name to "Boom" and has probably grown a sweet mullet and one of those moustaches that connect to his sideburns to go along with his yellow mid-life crisis corvette while he was at it (so at least it wasn't all bad news haha I mean its about goddam time that he finally joined the Moustache Network and at least started looking like a red-meat-and-gristle-loving Real Man instead some creepy gray-ass communist ice-cold-poisonous-vegetarian-chemical-farting vampire-poet loser haha).
Mego
Head Asshole
Administrator

« Reply #22 on: August 17, 2010, 06:32:12 PM »

...only to discover that Bloom has changed his name to "Boom" and has probably grown a sweet mullet and one of those moustaches that connect to his sideburns to go along with his yellow mid-life crisis corvette while he was at it (so at least it wasn't all bad news haha I mean its about goddam time that he finally joined the Moustache Network and at least started looking like a red-meat-and-gristle-loving Real Man instead some creepy gray-ass communist ice-cold-poisonous-vegetarian-chemical-farting vampire-poet loser haha).

This is why OBA gets to post for free here and the rest of you have to pay for it.

When I have nothing to say, my lips are sealed.
Say something once, why say it again?
Wode

« Reply #23 on: August 17, 2010, 06:46:02 PM »

This is why OBA gets to post for free here and the rest of you have to pay for it.

I'm okay with that.
Big Ed
Retired

« Reply #24 on: August 17, 2010, 07:09:26 PM »

I've missed you soooo much...

Big Ed

Janey

« Reply #25 on: August 17, 2010, 07:32:57 PM »

I saw this char online who i had never seen before -- Ozbad.  Who TF is ozbad, I thought.  So I looked, and it says OBA and I was all WTF!

Anyway, Angus, I hope you'll stick around.  The other night, we had like 5 people in Guild Chat.  It was kind of exciting.  Wink

Janey.
Master Archer.
olebaldangus
Retired

« Reply #26 on: August 17, 2010, 09:24:14 PM »

Yah, I'll be playing, I'm gonna start over though, my characters on Uldum are alien to me, more than half of them are horde-side (I'm gonna delete 'em), the alliance-side guys I got don't have synergistic trade skills (and they're from before it was easy to get reputation) and its easy to get guys to their level.

My "sorta" main server was Scarlet Crusade before you guys started playing on Uldum, so I was playing over there the last few days, bumming crap off my own bigger, richer dudes while I tried to remember everything, but now that I hear we can just bum huge sums of cash from Mego to indulge our expensive appetites heh heh heh well that certainly changes things... *rubs hands together evilly*

I just deleted a smelly old cartoon moose I had on Uldum and remade his slot into one of these ULTRAhot new albino tentacle-rape-anime-spacegoat-japanese-schoolgirl paladins with pigtails they got now, its about time there was something that could be a paladin besides those totally creepy-looking humans they got in WoW.

"Dude, I dunno, but there is definitely something wrong with the way that thing moves when it runs."

So like, if ne1 wants 2 cyber...teehee *covers mouth*
Antimony
Retired

« Reply #27 on: August 17, 2010, 09:26:48 PM »

Antimony
Retired

« Reply #28 on: August 17, 2010, 09:30:17 PM »

I bet the real reason OBA is back is because he suddenly no longer has that flight attendant job.

Janey

« Reply #29 on: August 17, 2010, 09:34:37 PM »

"Dude, I dunno, but there is definitely something wrong with the way that thing moves when it runs."
No kidding.  All my toons are dwarves (they are cute and i love the Scottish accent) and Human because the other races are... well, not for me.

So, do you want to keep your account?  I'm just asking cause a couple of us are doing this Refer-a-friend thing and triple experience is hard to beat.

Janey.
Master Archer.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: