jakedog.org
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 18, 2024, 10:59:04 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
62379 Posts in 5025 Topics by 30 Members
Latest Member: Laephis
* Home Help Login Register
+  jakedog.org
|-+  Newbie Board
| |-+  Intros
| | |-+  *wave*
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: *wave*  (Read 7004 times)
Jadesfyre
Retired

« on: October 30, 2005, 11:02:29 AM »

My name is Jadesfyre and also Kyriana, plus a few assorted other character names that go from one online game to another.  You know, I don't think I've had any breaks from online games since I logged into UO when it came out.  I stick with one game a long time until something pisses me off (like when a thief in UO stole my new house deed in town or when I had bad luck in EQ and lost 3 levels) or when something else comes along that will unite my gaming friends, sister and I once again.

As for forums such as this, I'm just a lurker for the most part. I enjoy reading the stories, blogs, rants and other little bits from my fellow gamers and others that have stumbled upon this group through the years. 

Jadesfyre
Retired

« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2005, 11:16:04 AM »

I couldn't edit to add other info...so I'll reply to myself.  Grin

As for the real life part, I'm married with 3 kids, 15 yr old daughter, 17 yr old son and a 21 yr old son that lives out on his own with his girlfriend of 3 years.  We're a gamer family, more so the sons than the daughter as she's more into anime (watching, reading and drawing).  Next year is a big year for my husband and I,  as we're both turning 40 and will celebrate 20 years of marriage.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: