Hello

(1/5) > >>

Ramius:
Hi to everyone who remembers me. I'm Antimony's SO and the one on WOD who never said much. I just don't type fast enough. By the time I answered something, I was three sentences behind.

I'm still a teacher (been doing this since 1971, since 1972 at this school). I teach US History and Psychology. Actually, Antimony teaches at the same school as I do. Saves money on gas. Just as a note in passing, I also spent 17 years as a coach. I did tennis, track, lacrosse, and football. I was best at football. When I coached tennis, my criteria for making the team was that you had to be better than me. Fortunately for the kids, that wasn't too hard.

I still have 2 kids, but now I have 5 grandchildren, too. I guess that makes me old.

I've been playing AoC but recently I started playing Warhammer and am having a good time.

I'm also enjoying Penn State's good year in football. If you remember Ramius, you may recall that he was always dressed in blue and white. I started at Penn State the year before Joe Paterno became the head coach. I guess that makes me really old.

Big Ed:
Welcome to a fellow old dude (bet I'm older). 

Congrats on the grandkids, aren't they the best thing in the whole wide world?

Antimony:
Quote from: Big Ed on October 24, 2008, 08:34:11 AM

Welcome to a fellow old dude (bet I'm older). 

I bet you're not.  He's got 10 years on you, dude.

Quote from: Big Ed on October 24, 2008, 08:34:11 AM

Congrats on the grandkids, aren't they the best thing in the whole wide world?

I like them too.  Now that they finally stopped SCREAMING and peeing.   And I get to have another excuse to shop at Toys R Us. 

Mego:
Hello again and welcome to the forums, Ramius.

Janey:
Welcome, Ramius.

We're in the screaming phase.  It's terrible.  :(  I say, "That hurts mommy's ears" a lot.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page