jakedog.org
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 08:03:56 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
62325 Posts in 5025 Topics by 30 Members
Latest Member: Laephis
* Home Help Login Register
+  jakedog.org
|-+  Newbie Board
| |-+  Intros
| | |-+  Hello...
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Hello...  (Read 13088 times)
Zipdai
Retired

« on: October 14, 2008, 10:55:19 AM »

It's been quite a while since I've so much as lurked within these virtual walls... so I thought I should (upon my visit today) re-introduce myself. 

The truth is, I had allowed myslef to grow too 'busy' to check in and enlighten myself with the knowledge that so freely spews in the JakeDog forums. (I have habitually learned more than I have ever imparted, here.)  But just today I learned of death of Dundee... and, saddened... perhaps longing for a touch of nastalgia... I decided to forgo my usual excuses of pressing time and whatnot and I followed an old, unused 'Favorites' link.  So, here I am. 

I think that the last time I popped in for a visit I was living in Oregon.  Since then I spent a year in Oklahoma City and just this August I moved down to Austin.  Aside from work... I'm still figuring out all the exciting ways one can spend their free-time in Austin.  So far, so good.

I'm not sure if tomorrow will find me falling back into my more recent habbit of avoiding computers while not at work... but just in case I decide to share in a thread... Here I am. ;-)
Mego
Head Asshole
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2008, 10:57:34 AM »

We've instituted a new policy, you have to give up your American citizenship to post on jakedog now.

If that's ok with you, welcome back!

Tongue

When I have nothing to say, my lips are sealed.
Say something once, why say it again?
Big Ed
Retired

« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2008, 11:53:41 AM »

Welcome back Zip, good to see some of the old faces.

Big Ed

"Stupid should hurt" - Woody Paige
Jadesfyre
Retired

« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2008, 07:21:14 AM »

Welcome Smiley
Jack
« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2008, 08:25:03 AM »

Heya man!  Nice to see you again.  I'm in Austin too now.  If you're up for it we should grab a beer or cup of joe some day.
Zipdai
Retired

« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2008, 10:24:24 AM »

I'm a fan of the former, Jack. Smiley
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: