Hello

(1/3) > >>

Fizzban:
Hello everyone.  I've known Magus, Xavier, Arcanum, Mego, Wode, and Ed from playing WoW for over 2 years now.  A while back, Mego linked this site on our guild forums and since then I've kinda lurked as a guest.  I recently asked Mego to register an account for me.  I figured after reading all the interesting stories/conversations if I ever post something, I'd probably better make an intro.

I been playing games since the Atari 2600 came out.  The start of online gaming for me would begin with Medievia, a MUD.  I then got pulled into the original Everquest for a couple years.  I gave up MMOs for a while and just played console games with my friends for a while.  Then the brother-in-law of my then girlfriend (now wife) got me sucked into WoW.  From WoW, I've gone onto CoH with Magus, Xavier, Wode and Ed.

In the real world, I'm a chemical engineer.  I work for a small company in Ohio that focuses on designing corn ethanol plants.  However, our process can be used for making tortillas too (or so the owner says).  Since I'm one of the younger engineers, I travel... a lot.  My wife and I celebrated 1 year of marriage last month, even though with all my travelling we've only lived together cumulatively for about 5 months.

Well... that's me in a nutshell.

EDIT: I forgot to mention is that I played on a different shard of UO called "The Alter Realm" until the "3D" expansion to UO came out. The shard switched hands then and became a PK fest, which prompted me to switch to EQ.

EDIT2: I also played P&P D&D from high school into college.

Mego:
Thanks for the intro and welcome aboard.

Big Ed:
Welcome Fizz, good to see new blood around here.

Things have really picked up since Magus showed up and Anti came back.

Antimony:
Welcome Fizzban!  I dig your name and I adore your avatar.

Mego:
"Magus" and "Antimony" are actually just 2 of my sockpuppet accounts that I created to liven things up.   ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page